These five sweet books feature many beneficial things to your child at any age including great life lessons and messages that warm your heart. These books are geared toward preschool-aged children but have come in handy for my older kids to read to their younger brother for good reading practice!
1. Dear Zoo : A classic story which not only has a cute ending but is interactive with pull-up flaps and phrases that encourage you and your little one to identify animals and make their sounds.
2. Goodnight, Goodnight Construction Site : A very sweet story saying goodnight to the tractors, excavators and other heavy machinery that kids love!
3. Moo, Baa, LA LA LA! : This is an awesome installment in the Sandra Boynton series with cute pictures and invitations to be silly while learning animal names and sounds.
4. The Rainbow Fish: An important story with a powerful lesson about being selfless and inclusive instead of being selfish and inconsiderate of others and their feelings.
5. GOODNIGHT MOON : The timeless classic that was one of my childhood favorites, still remains as a comforting story as you put your little one to sleep! Hapy reading friends and Cheers to Naptime and Bedtime!!